Sunday, May 24, 2009

This post has no title (except for this)

This has been a pretty good weekend. I had my first team performance in Kaysville which was fun being able to go with my friends on team and spend some time hanging out with them. Our performance was a little rocky in places but hopefully that will have smoothed it out a bit for the social dance lab coming up in 2 1/2 weeks.

I finally have a roommate again! I'm so glad that Katie's back! Maybe now I'll more than occasionally leave my apartment if we do fun stuff. I just haven't had any reason to, you know?

I taught Gospel Doctrine today for the first time, and it went well! It better have.... I spent my free time friday night and saturday afternoon preparing for it! Anyway, I won't have to teach for another couple of weeks, and that will be my last time. I wouldn't mind doing it more though, it's not nearly as scary as I always thought it would be. It's actually kinda fun to have control over the class :)
Anyway, someone was busy stealing my roommate so I really didn't do anything today except take a long nap and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. Which it turns out that I like. Yeah Tim Burton's weird, but there's something about it that I really enjoy. I think I do want to go see Coraline, no matter what anyone says!

So that was my weekend. I just thought I'd write something in a post since I haven't had one in a week!
By the way, keep your fingers crossed that everything will turn out fine with the Israel vs Iran conflict going on... there is definite potential for disaster, and we know what that means - no Jerusalem Center fall semester. BAD!!!! I mean, I hope they have peace and people don't die and everything, but I want to go!!

4 comments:

Katya said...

sorry for being stolen...
i'm so glad to be home and your roommate again! :) i'm a big tim burton fan, so i'll see coraline with you.

Josh said...

You know what Tim Burton movie I REALLY DO want to see?! It's called "9." I know. If you've seen the preview you'll think, "Such a 'boy' movie." Hey, if the shoe fits, why not wear it, right? ; ) We should see it Kellie! It's even got Elijah Wood in it. =) (Not sure if you're an Elijah Wood fan...)

Laura C said...

Kellie! I miss you! I was thinking about you because my family went on a hike today:). When you come visit I'll have to take you to one of the waterfalls around here!

Katie said...

Hey girl!! How'd your lesson go!? I bet you rocked it! wish I could've been there for it!! And I'm crossing my fingers for you for the JC... everyday I htink of things I should tell you to prepare for it and stuff! haha have you heard back yet?!! PS what's your email, then I can start keeping track of my advice haha :)