Monday, January 31, 2011

Graduation, do you really exist?

I kinda always thought that Senioritis was this thing that people made up, for whatever reason. School is fun, right? Homework isn't usually that bad, am I wrong? I like having a set schedule every day, don't you?

No. Not anymore. I officially have Senioritis and I am vouching that it is a very real mental (and I guess, physical) ailment. Don't get me wrong - I still like going to my classes, learning new things, gaining a greater appreciation for literature and the English language (for those who don't know, I'm studying English Literaure and Editing).... But I just don't know if I can do this school/homework thing anymore. I have almost zero motivation most of the time to do my homework. I don't graduate until August 2012. That sounds like an eternity. I know I will make it, but how I make it is another story.

*sigh* Aaaannndd.... back to the homework. I guess it's not all bad: I'm reading poetry by John Keats :)

No comments: